08-11-2015

REVIEW SEPHORA CREAM LIPSTAIN

 Hi guys! Today it's time for a review! Liquid lipsticks are products that are incredibly popular at the moment. Intense pigmentation, matte finish and long lasting, do I need to say more? A very affordable line of liquid lipsticks are the ones from Sephora. Today I'll be reviewing two colors.




The lipstick, or ''cream lipstain'' as Sephora calls it, comes in a clear tube. It has a black applicator with ''Sephora'' on it. I think the package is cute and looks professional.


























They have the same kind of applicator as a lipgloss. In my opinion, these work just fine.


























The colors that I have are ''03 Strawberry Kissed'' and ''06 Pink Souffle''.

The formula of the lipstain is very thin, yet very pigmented. One streak is enough for full coverage. It dries quickly, so you do have to work fast. After about a minute, it becomes matte and once it's fully dried, it's hard to remove. Make sure you don't make any mistakes while applying, otherwise it will be hard to fix it!

''03 Strawberry kissed'' is a strawberry red, it's very bright and suits most skintones. It's a classic red with a hint of pink. Perfect for parties or daily wear in summer.























''06 Pink Souffle'' is certainly more unique. It's a mixture of pink and purple, and it has purple/blue shimmers. This is an amazing color, I don't have anything like this in my lipstick stash. I think this is a great color for a party, but I don't wear this very often.

























Both lipsticks last very long. I would say 5-6 hours, but greasy food will make it fade faster.

Time for the verdict! In my opinion, these lipstains are amazing. Great pigmentation and they do last very long. I can't wait to get my hands on more colors. These are available for €10,95/$14 at Sephora.

5 opmerkingen: