30-12-2015

2015 MAKE-UP FAVORITES


The end of the year has almost come and boy, it went fast! A very good year for me, with a lot of nice make-up products. Today I'm showing you my favorites!




Nothing but love for this foundation by Bourjois. I already tried it in 2012, and this year I bought it again and remembered why I love it so much! Gives an amazing dewy finish.

The baby lips dr Rescue is a nice lipbalm with mint taste, I have almost finished it. Just great, there is nothing more to say about it really.




























The camouflage cream by Catrice ''010 porcelain'' is an amazing concealer for blemishes. As you can see, I used it a LOT this year. Will definitely repurchase it next year!

The NARS radiant creamy concealer ''Vanilla'' is nice for undereye concealing and small blemishes. Not sure if it's worth the price, but I really liked it. Unfortunately, after a few months it was empty and because of the package, I can't get the last bit out.

2015 has been the year of contouring and this concealer is my holy grail for that! It's the LA girl pro concealer ''Beautiful bronze'' and I use it for cream contouring.




























I love the dipbrow pomade by Anastasia, I used it every single day since I got it. It is so quick and easy to use! You can read my review about it for more info.

Maybelline brow drama is a really good brow gel, I use it to set my brows.



























This I heart make-up blush by Make-up Revolution is a big favorite. It gives a beautiful peachy glow to my skin, and is very affordable.

This ''Undress your skin'' highlighter by MUA is a dupe of NARS Albatros. It gives a gorgeous golden glow.


























It's hard to tell my lipstick favorites from the past year. I adore lipsticks and I own a lot of them, so I don't really have favorites. I just love them all! But if I had to chose, the HEMA soft matt lipbalm ''02'' is a favorite. I wore this one alll summer, it is a perfect pink/red but also a bit nude. Can't really explain it, but it's really pretty!

The other one that I used so much this year is the lippencil by P2. It's called ''shy girl'' and it is the most beautiful nude tone I have ever seen. I wear this one to work, to school, well all the time actually.


























Here are some swatches! Unforunately, you can only buy this one at HEMA stores so if your not in Europe, you can't buy this one. The same for the P2 one, it's only available in the DM stores in Germany.



























Last not but least, I loved this two perfumes this year! I used half of my bottle from the vanilla perfume by the Body shop. My boyfriend loves this one, haha. I almost finished the Benetton perfume, it smells like flowers, so good!

These were my 2015 favorites! I loved so many more products but I tried to pick the ones that I used all year. What were your favorite products from this year?

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Fijne favorieten! Mijn nummer 1 is echt dipbrow van ABH. Ik heb nog niet een Concealer gevonden die perfect mijn donkere kringen kan bedekken. Zelfs die van mac doet het net niet helemaal. The search continues.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie favorieten! De concealers van La Girl zijn heel fijn! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie favorieten, leuk voor te zien :)
    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Die blush is zeker mooi! En oeh voor die Nars dupe ga ik even kijken :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Leuk om te zien, mijn favorieten staan ook online! Fijne jaarwisseling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen