05-01-2016

THE BODY SHOP SALE HAUL + REVIEW

 I love sale shopping! Especially the sale from the Body shop, because I can get lots of products for a great price. In their sale, you can also buy products that aren't available during the rest of the year. In this post, I will be showing you what I bought and I will review the products!




The first thing I bought was the glazed apple lipbalm. This was a Christmas limited edition. I love this smell and I already had this lipbalm in the scent Vanilla from last years collection. It was only €2,50. It makes my lips feel very soft and the scent is great!

 This is the product that I wanted so badly from the sale. It is not available during the rest of the year, but I adore this Brazilian nut scrub. It smells sooooo good! I could not wait to repurchase it and I'm so happy that I got it! It was €7,50 in the sale.




























It's a creamy scrub with scrub pieces in it. It makes my skin feel very soft and cleansed. And the smell is SO amazing.




























I really wanted to buy a new perfume. I was in doubt between Atlas rose, Japanese cherry blossom and this one. Eventually, I chose the White musk smokey rose eau de toilette. It looks really pretty, with an ombre bottle with purple and pink. It smells clean and fresh, like roses and mountains. I feel like this is going to be a big favorite of mine. It was €16,50 for a bottle of 60 ml.

This was my haul from the Body shop! I wanted to buy a lot more but my wallet won't let me, haha. I also love the Lemon body butter, the vitamine E cream and some other perfumes. Well, maybe next sale! I'm very happy with my new products and I'm sure I will use them a lot.

Are you gonna buy something from the sale from the Body shop?

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk om te zien, ik moet er ook weer een shoppen en sale is dan ideaal hihi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke aankopen heb je gedaan! Ik wil snel ook weer iets van TBS kopen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Stiekem houd ik meer van the body shop dan van lush. Goede prijs voor zo'n lekker luchtje, mooie producten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Leuke items! Heerlijk he die appel geur? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oeh, fijne shoplog is dit! Die scrub lijkt me erg lekker, maar Brazilian Nut is geen favoriete geur van me. Ik vind hem niet vies, maar ook niet erg boeiend. Misschien scheelt het dat ik de body mist heb, haha. Dat parfum van White Musk is zooo lekker ook! Enjoy everything!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen