15-12-2015

REVIEW MAC CRAVING

 I was looking for a special colour. Somewhere between purple and pink, not to dark or to light, something classy but one that I could also wear to school. When I tried MAC Craving at the MAC counter, I fell in love instantly. Now I finally have it and today I will review it for you guys.





As I said, the colour I chose is ''Craving''. The finish of this lipstick is amplified, which means it has intense pigmentation and a semi matte finish.

 I love this colour so much! It's like a mixture between antique pink and purple. I wore this colour today and I got a lot of compliments, yay!

 And here you can see it on my lips. It's a bit shiny but when you use a tissue it becomes more matte. The staying power is fine, it stays on for a couple of hours. Not as much as the matte ones from MAC, but I'm okay with that.


























I adore this lipstick! The colour is sooo pretty, exactly what I was looking for. This is a great colour for fall and winter, well I think I will use this one all the time actually...Make sure to check this one in your closest MAC counter because I am sure that you will love it as much as you do.

MAC lipsticks can be bought at maccosmetics.com or your closest MAC counter for €19,50/$18.

p.s. Do you like my photos in this article? I used a new background, I used my dad's marble background before but now I got my own!

9 opmerkingen: