22-11-2015

KIKO MILANO HAUL

 Hi guys! Today I'm showing you what I bought at KIKO. This is an Italian cosmetics brand with amazing products, yet they're very affordable. There are no KIKO stores near me, so when I visited this one I bought a lot of pretty products!




First of all, I bought three lipsticks. I heard a lot of great things about the lipsticks from KIKO and there were so many beautiful colors that it was a challenge to not buy all of them. I went for some neutral brown/pinks.

 From the velvet mat collection, I bought ''614''. This is a purple lipstick with a hint of brown, it's an amazing color! It was €6,90.

 From the Glossamer emotion line, I bought the color ''107''. This is a new line from KIKO with very pigmented lipsticks, with a glossy finish. This color is a neutral pink/brown with cool undertones. It was €8,90.

 Last but not least, from the Smart lipsticks, I bought ''918''. This is a neutral brown/pink color with a warm undertone. It was €2,90.

 I also bought a smart lippencil in the color ''712'' which is a beautiful dark pink/brown. It reminds me a bit of MAC Soar. This one was €2,50.


























My beloved Bourjois healthy mix foundation is almost finished, so I needed a new fonundation. This one from KIKO is the Unlimited foundation in 15 Warm beige, and it is a good match to my skin (hallelujah!). I will post a review about this one asap! It was €11,90.

I heard mixed things about this face make-up fixer, so I bought it to try for €7,90. First impression: not very good.























And last but not least, I bought this eyeshadow. It's ''236'' from the Infinity line and it was for sale, so I only payed €1,90! These eyeshadows are ment to put in a big palette, but I don't have one of those from KIKO. So I also bought a package to keep it in for €1,30.

These are the items I bought at KIKO last weekend! I've already tried a few things and I love them so far. I will post reviews about these items asap, if you want to see a review about a particular item, please let me know in the comments! 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I want to see the swatches of the lipsticks :) Love your instagram feeds by the way :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie producten heb je gekocht zeg, Kiko heeft echt veel moois. De fix spray vind ik fijn!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie producten heb je gekocht lieverd! Ik ben benieuwd naar de reviews! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Heel benieuwd naar de foundation review! Ook de Smart lipstick en lipliner zien er erg mooi uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. 614 is echt mijn absolute favo, GOEIE KEUS!! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen