18-11-2015

REVIEW: ABH DIPBROW POMADE



Anastasia Beverly Hills is a famous brand, known for her liquid lipsticks, brow products and contour kits. Dipbrow pomade might be one of their most hyped products. This is a brow pomade, which you can use to outline your eyebrows. I've used this for over a year now and I would like to share my opinion with you!





The product comes in a glass package. It has the golden logo of Anastasia Beverly Hills on it. In my opinion, it looks very expensive.























After spending some time looking up swatches of this product, I choose the color ''Medium brown''. It's a brown color with grey undertones. For my dark blonde hair, it's a bit too dark but this color is the one that looks most like my natural color.























The consistency of this brow pomade is a bit odd. At first, it's just like an eyeliner. But after a few months, it dries out and becomes hard to apply. I have no idea why but I know that other people also have this problem. I hear that you can fix this with baby oil or alcohol, but I'm afraid this will affect the quality of the product. Anyway, this is a big disadvantage to me! I can still use it, but not as easy as I used it.



















This is my natural brow, before I used a brow product.

















In this picture, I used the dipbrow to outline my brows. I used an eyebrow powder to fill them in. I don't use the product to fill in my brows, but to give my brows a clearer shape.

Conclusion? A great product for outlining your brows, even though it dries out after a while. I would buy it again if it's finished. However, there are some cheaper alternetives these days, like from FREEDOM make-up of NYX. 

This product is available for $18/€27 at anastasiabeverlyhills.com

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow wat een verschil, ik vind het echt heel mooi staan!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ik twijfel of ik deze zal kopen of een goedkopere, ga toch maar niet deze halen aangezien hij uitdroogt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Er zijn ook mensen die hem al een tijd hebben en nergens last van hebben! Maar helaas is dit bij mij wel gebeurd, en je betaalt er niet weinig voor dus ik snap dat je dan voor een alternatief kiest.

      Verwijderen
  3. Wauw, wat een mooi effect geeft deze jouw wenkbrauwen! Ik vind ze prachtig zo! Wat een verschil, love it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen